Senior Chromebook Return
Starting Monday, May 8, seniors can begin returning HCPSS-issued Chromebooks to the media center. If you have your own device that you can use for final exams, you should turn in your Chromebook as soon as possible. Students who need their devices through exams can wait until the 22nd, but you must turn it in that day!
Chromebook Drop-Off Process:
- Dates: Monday, May 8 through Monday, May 22
- Time: before/after school, during lunch shifts, or before heading to rehearsal
- Location: Media Center
Prepping Your Device for Return:
- Remove all covers and stickers from the device
- Be sure to bring your charging cord when you drop off
- Missing chargers ($25), damage ($50-100), or lost laptops ($200) will be billed by the county (https://www.hcpss.org/devices/repair-costs/) - DO NOT BRING MONEY TO THE MEDIA CENTER!